Georgetown Palace Theatre
Rehearsal Report for
Peter Pan
Tuesday, September 10
Director: Ron Watson
Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda
Call: 7:00p Began: 7:08 Break: 8:30-8:35 Ended: 9:59
Late: Maggie (e), Trina, Amy
Missing: Macy (e), Brice R (e)
Didn't Sign in: Amy, Maggie, Trina
Didn't Sign out:
General:
Vocal Work Thru with CD 'I won't grow up' 'Wendy' Vocal Work Thru with pianist 'Wendy' 'I won't grow up' Lost Boys released 8:30 'Tender Shepard' 'Prologue' 'I'm Flying' John and Michael(s) released at 9:25 'I gotta crow' 'Neverland'
KIT USAGE: |
Cast:
Parents: I need you to come in and sign your kids out, please. (Children 12 and under) This lets us know that you are here to pick up your child. This is a legal-type issue and is a necessity, so please abide. Thank you much. J
13 and older: Please remember to sign in upon arrival. You don't have to sign out. J
We got quite a lot done tonight!! Yea! Way to work hard and push through!!
To clarify on the 'accents': The Darlings are proper educated British The Lost Boys and Pirates are uneducated British/Cockney Peter needs to be in between
Copies of the rehearsal reports can be found at http://palacepeterpan2013.blogspot.com/.
|
Crew :
You're awesome!
|
Next Rehearsal:
Wednesday, Sept 11 // 7:00-10:00p // Rehearsal Stage // Table Work
7:00 // Rose, Catherine, Scott, Rebecca, Jay, Jayda, Bryce K, Connor, Ella, Trina, Bill
|
Director:
|
Accidents/Injuries:
|
Costume:
|
Set:
|
Props:
|
Dance:
|
Vocals:
|
Lighting/FX/Sound:
|
Band:
|
Quotes:
|
Prepared by: Faith Castaneda
No comments:
Post a Comment